The 2019 NBA All-Star game rosters are officially set, as the reserves from the Eastern and Western Conferences have been revealed.
Giannis Antetokounmpo is the captain of the Eastern conference All-Start team and the reserves for the game from the East are:
- Victor Oladipo, G, Indiana Pacers
- Kyle Lowry, G, Toronto Raptors
- Blake Griffin, F, Detroit Pistons
- Khris Middleton, G, Milwaukee Bucks
- Ben Simmons, G, Philadelphia 76ers
- Bradley Beal, G, Washington Wizards
- Nikola Vucevic, C, Orlando Magic
Biggest question remains the replacement of Victor Oladipo, as the Indiana Pacers guard will miss the game because of injury.
The Western Conference All-Start team has LeBron James as a captain an the following players will start the game on the bench:
- Russell Westbrook, G, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Anthony Davis, C, New Orleans Pelicans
- Nikola Jokic, C, Denver Nuggets
- Damian Lillard, G, Portland Trail Blazers
- Klay Thompson, G, Golden State Warriors
- LaMarcus Aldridge, F, San Antonio Spurs
- Karl-Anthony Towns, C, Minnesota Timberwolves
There are a few snubs on the West, as the rookie sensation Luka Doncic will miss out on the All-Star game. Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell from Utah Jazz also didn’t make the Western Conference All-Star team.