February is the busiest month on the ATP Tour, as there are 12 tournaments to be played in the next 4 weeks.
Here is a list of the ATP tour tournaments for the following month:
- Cordoba Open (04 – 10 February) – in Cordoba, Spain
- Open Sud de France (04 – 10 February) – in Montpellier , France
- Sofia Open (04 – 10 February) – in Sofia, Bulgaria
- ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament (11 – 17 February) – in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- New York Open (11 – 17 February) – in New York City, NY, USA
- Argentina Open (11 – 17 February) – in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Rio Open (18 – 24 February) – in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Open 13 Provence (18 – 24 February) – in Marseille, France
- Delray Beach Open (18 – 24 February) – in Delray Beach, FL, USA
- Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships (25 Feb – 02 Mar) – in Dubai, UAE
- Abierto Mexicano Telcel (25 Feb – 02 Mar) – in Acapulco, Mexico
- Brasil Open (25 Feb – 03 Mar) – in Sao Paulo, Brazil
First seed Novak Djokovic is expected to sit out the month and get rest after winning the Australian Open in January.
Federer will appear in Dubai, where he has won the title 7 times already. Roger is aiming the 100th tour level title in his career.
Rafael Nadal will be back in Acapulco in order to win points on the ATP rankings. Rafa has previously won the title here in 2013 and has reached the final in 2017.
Juan Martin del Potro will make his 2019 debut in Delray Beach, while third seed Alexandar Zverev will play in Rotterdam and Acapulco. Wawrinka will also appear on these two tournaments, as he will play in Sofia also in his aim to get a better ranking before the following Indian Wells and Miami Masters in March.